Therapy Dog Class Requirements
Class begins Monday, January 7, 2019 at 6:00 PM
This class is offered in conjunction with Pet Partners. Participants must be able to complete an online course in conjunction with class participation. Upon completion of all requirements and successful testing, dogs will be eligible for Pet Partners Therapy Dog status.
The first night of class will be structured as an orientation with the Evaluator from Pet Partners. FIRST CLASS SESSION ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY. Registration fee of $70.00 will be due at the end of class if you wish to participate.
Additional Class requirements:
- Dog must have successfully passed Canine Good Citizen (CGC) prior to start of class
- Owner must provide ACK paperwork showing CGC test was completed within the last two years
- If CGC has lapsed (over two years) you may be able to re-test as part of the class training
- Proof of current vaccinations submitted by/on first night of class
- Must be willing to obtain additional vaccinations if requested by Pet Partners
- Participants must have reliable transportation – some course work will be conducted off site.